Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Parenting ???



My answer is yes. I think that the best gift in the world for me and other teenagers is parents. The quality of my parents in taking care of me is the best and nothing in the world can compare to it. But the question that I want to rise here is that: how do you measure how good our parents are? According to the source that Mr. Plonka, my English teacher gave me Freaknomics podcast. It describes the how good and bad quality of parents. Basically the main point that I want to make is that the only way to measure the quality of our parents is depended on the nature and nurture. Another factor that can help us defines our parents’ quality of taking care of us. I have a lot of experience in this issue due to the fact that I read a lot of paper about family issue. From that I think that I am mature more than other teenagers as a same age as mine. Also, I think that I have been effecting by my parents. It is them that make me become more mature. So I would say that nature would make the best quality parents. I depend on my knowledge and say that if the parents themselves are not good. Do you think that their children will be better than them? I doubt that, but the answer is not there due to some outcome that you never expect. For the end, I would say that I will become a better parents than other teenagers in my age, because I have more knowledge about family issues, and I am sure that my quality of taking care of my child is not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment