Saturday, November 19, 2011

Myself and my life





Let me introduce myself, my name is Hung Manh Nguyen. Now, you know my name, but you do not really know where I am from, right? I am not going to waste your time to find out where I am from and my information. I am a Vietnamese and I am from Vietnam. My life is not as good as some people, but I am trying to keep up with the rush of the modern life style. What I meant is that I do not give up as everyone who does give up their life. For me, I do not have any talents or any special ability. Thus it makes my life is not going easy. I am just a normal kid from a normal family. I find out that my family was a Chinese family and we adapted to Vietnam. Hardships from life do not stop me from growing to extent my full potential of being a good kid. That is my many people in my family and including my friends like me. I have been a very good kid and I want to show that being a good kid is not hard. It is just depended on you to believe. My life is like a book which flipping into a new chapter. Also I do walk to a new chapter of my life when I had a decision to join Woodstock Community. Finally, I am there as a member of Woodstock Community. That is the place that totally changed me. I become more independent, more responsible for every action that I take. I was not a talkative kid when I first joined the Woodstock community. As time keeps going and my English skill becoming better; finally I could able to speak to the community that I am here to help the community become stronger and also myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment