Sunday, November 20, 2011

FACEBOOKING


Explain why and how you would, if given the opportunity, change a decision you made in the past. (Salisbury State)


As I know so far that facebook has been a problem with a student like me, and it will always be. There was a biggest mistake that I did in the past that related to facebook. If there is an opportunity, I would definitely stop using it in the past. By fixing that mistake I can focus on my study easily. Facebook is there around year 2009. When it became very popular, that was the time that I got involve with it. Since I involve in Facebook a lot, it becomes my one of the thing that I have to do every day. From updating status, writing comments on people wall, post my pictures. Sometimes stalking the people that I am interesting, but I can not talk to. While I am using Facebook, I can not focus on my study, and miss many events. One day, my friend came and told me that I should focus on my study. He also says “Every time I come I see you sit in front of that laptop’s screen and staring at the site “FACEBOOK”. At that time I just said “Well, what ever”. Now, I realize that I was wrong and he was right. I was an straight A star student, and now I am just a normal student. I was active and now I just a lazy guys who stays on Facebook over the weekend.  I thought over it, and came up with the idea that I have to stop using Facebook. But the temptation of Facebook is too much for a teenager like me. I could not stop it. Now, I could control the temptation of using Facebook, and I guess it is too late. If I can grant an opportunity to fix that mistake of using Facebook in the past, I think that my life will become a little bit better. Final comment on Facebook. “Facebook is drug and YOU WILL GET ADDICTED”.

No comments:

Post a Comment