Friday, February 8, 2013

My perspective on the video


The video made me felt that it is telling a hero story, and the moral of this story is that everyone can help the poor and there are many ways to help them. Krishnan is also just a normal person but he has a big heart that is full of kindness. He quit his job and begins feeding the homeless and mentally-disabled in his hometown since 2002. I think that no one will ever give up their job to help poor people around them, but Krishnan did it. He showed me that there are many ways to help the poor; I don’t have to donate money to help the poor. I can just cook foods and give it to the poor in my hometown. I guess before thinking about helping the poor around the world I just begin it in my hometown. I actually felt very lucky that I have food to eat everyday, therefore I have to be happy with whatever I have right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment